stiff steering

That’s way sooner than I thought they’d launch the AMG. The configurator isn’t live either. How’d you get one so soon?
Dumb luck. I asked a dealer to see if they had any on order. After searching for AMG instead of EQS he found one and no one's name was attached to it so I gave them a deposit on the spot.

And if i can ask, how much premium over MSRP?
Well, we started at MSRP only, but by the time the car reached the lot and dealers in CA were asking $50K over for non AMG EQS 580s, I had to pay $5K over MSRP for a total of $159K, which I was fine with.

Last edited:
Yup. My guy had no issues with me going into Sprint, but did ask me to stay under 100 haha.

During our test drive, my wife hit 70+ mph on a normal California boulevard before she even realized it. She‘s not a speed demon at all but was thrilled by it. She was more comfortable gunning it on the Lucid than I was. What monster have I unleashed?

During our test drive, my wife hit 70+ mph on a normal California boulevard before she even realized it. She‘s not a speed demon at all but was thrilled by it. She was more comfortable gunning it on the Lucid than I was. What monster have I unleashed?
My DE has been up to 120MPH and seemed like we were going 60. BTW I was not driving!! :)

Last edited:
Back