Stealth trim pieces.

BuddhaDada13

Cars
Lucid AGT Black/Mojave
Anyone thought of ordering the trim pieces from the stealth package? I just asked at my local service center and they don’t have any information, most likely because no one asked and they’re using all their parts for cars being built. I told the manager to register my interest with corporate. I’m only interested in the front lip piece, the side pieces and the trunk piece and not the roof piece. My roof is already wrapped. If we get enough people to express interest, perhaps we can make those pieces available for purchase.

I’d be interested

I was told by someone in service that they would probably eventually be offered as a kit for existing cars maybe...

They don’t even build stealth until Q1 to Q2. Also are the components just wrapped or painted ??

I was told by someone in service that they would probably eventually be offered as a kit for existing cars maybe...
I wonder if the installation cost would be significant.

I wonder if the installation cost would be significant.
It’s 35 components. I would imagine they are mostly trim pieces that would pop out. Prolly tedious work with risk of damage to small delicate pieces.

I imagine a local auto body shop could get those stealth parts for you since they would have to get them if a stealth were to get into an accident..

Could it be mostly duplicated with a wrap?

That’s what I effectively did with mine, except for a couple pieces of trim. A good detailer can do it if you want that look. The tires for the stealth are a separate item though. I had the rims of my 19’s powder coated to get that look…
4DC4B60D-107F-441E-A637-0DB3FC0CAE0D.jpeg
BC542978-4495-4E16-A521-7D727CFEAFB8.jpeg

Attachments

• AA094549-2037-4EDD-B0B2-52D0A015E9AA.jpeg
    AA094549-2037-4EDD-B0B2-52D0A015E9AA.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 124
This looks amazing. How much did this cost you?
It was all part of a total package including PPF, ceramic coating, tinting, etc. I think the chrome delete wrap for the pillars and the rear was a little over $1k and the powder coating was around $800. The full retail price for the PPF, ceramic and tinting was in-line with what others have quoted elsewhere on this forum. Obviously, would encourage you to negotiate to the extent possible. Can say, I'm super happy with how it all turned out and definitely get a lot of looks from other drivers, including a Tesla today...

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Depending on price but if it’s too pricey I’d probably pay for the front piece with the illuminated Lucid logo and then wrap the rest to match

That’s what I effectively did with mine, except for a couple pieces of trim. A good detailer can do it if you want that look. The tires for the stealth are a separate item though. I had the rims of my 19’s powder coated to get that look…View attachment 7656View attachment 7657
Looks great, thanks for posting. Can you provide any feedback on blacking out the front brow with the Lucid name? Personal preference or Detailer's guidance? My detailer is recommending leaving it with the clear wrap because cutting out around the letters would be problematic.

Looks great, thanks for posting. Can you provide any feedback on blacking out the front brow with the Lucid name? Personal preference or Detailer's guidance? My detailer is recommending leaving it with the clear wrap because cutting out around the letters would be problematic.
My detailer had the same concerns as yours with blacking out the front brow with the backlit Lucid logo. Cutting around the letters seemed to be the major concern. I've seen some others on this forum that were able to do it, but honestly, it doesn't bother me with keeping that piece in the original chrome.

Looks great! Check this one out.

Absolutely beautiful, great job. My detailer quotes me 2700 including 5 layer ceramic pro, and the wheels done in wrap, I know it’s not going to be as durable as powder coat….but he’ll warranty it for 4 years.

Absolutely beautiful, great job. My detailer quotes me 2700 including 5 layer ceramic pro, and the wheels done in wrap, I know it’s not going to be as durable as powder coat….but he’ll warranty it for 4 years.
Quantum grey w/ 19 wheels

Back