Stealth rims

apatel87

Saw a beautiful quantum gray in stealth and really regret not waiting for it in my car. I really don’t love the white car with the standard chrome and would like to really create a more aggressive look. I have the 20 inch wheels. Are the stealth wheels just a different aero cover? If so how can I get that cover?

Saw a beautiful quantum gray in stealth and really regret not waiting for it in my car. I really don’t love the white car with the standard chrome and would like to really create a more aggressive look. I have the 20 inch wheels. Are the stealth wheels just a different aero cover? If so how can I get that cover?
The wheels themselves are darker. You can buy them from Lucid, but they'd probably clash if the rest of your car isn't stealth.

Are you in the Boston area by any chance? I was in Brookline today and a white Lucid Air which looked like it had 20s parked in front of me. My car is actually cosmos silver which looks darker in person.

I believe stealth wheels have a darker finish along with black aero covers.

Don’t let a white car beat you down. I had a grey quantum car and it’s night and day difference. Find a good detail person and let them know your concerns. Ask the forum for good lucid detail folks in your area. If in Arizona @Richard Silva is one of the best!

Vossens ht4 wheels powdercoat
Aura silver gloss wrap
Top is stekb black ppf
Prime xpel xl tint 15/50 winshield
Calipers Tiffany blue

Original
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_7577.jpeg

Back