- Joined
- Oct 27, 2025
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 156
- Cars
- AirGT-718S-Lightning
I searched a bit and couldn't find anything that relates to it...
but is it not strange that a speed sensitive volume option hasn't been implemented in the Air (possibly also Gravity? I don't know...I don't have one hehe).
I've had this in every luxury (and even a fair amount of non-luxury) vehicle I've had and love the ones that you can choose how "aggressive" the volume handling is. It just irks me to turn down the volume at every stop and turn it back up when i start driving off.
Maybe it's been discussed, maybe it's on the roadmap...but i haven't seen it. If so, this is definitely a feature request!
but is it not strange that a speed sensitive volume option hasn't been implemented in the Air (possibly also Gravity? I don't know...I don't have one hehe).
I've had this in every luxury (and even a fair amount of non-luxury) vehicle I've had and love the ones that you can choose how "aggressive" the volume handling is. It just irks me to turn down the volume at every stop and turn it back up when i start driving off.
Maybe it's been discussed, maybe it's on the roadmap...but i haven't seen it. If so, this is definitely a feature request!