Sound System Fault

I have had something strange going on since the last update. When I get in the car for the first time in the morning. My phone connects, but I can not hear anyone clearly. It is almost like the only speaker component working is deep bass. It will be like that for my entire ride. When I get to my destination, if I am there for an hour or so, when I get back in the car, it works as it should. I called the Scottsdale service center and they want me to bring it in for three days. I am thinking that there is some software bug that came in on the last update. Not sure why they need three days to check this out. I am starting to worry about the service side of this car. Don't get me wrong, I Love It - just want to know I can get it repaired in a timely manner. I would think they should be able to update and check the car over the air.
Hi, @Jordan.

Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Hi, @Jordan.

Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.
I’ve got to say, I have noticed a significant increase in Lucid quickly responding to problems posted on the forum. Thank you very much Lucid!

I have some of the original posters will respond back and describe how their service experience went after being contacted by Lucid.

Interesting. I’ve had a slightly different issue in which sometimes I get in the car and all audio fails. No music, no warning tones, no turn signal sound. If I let the car sleep and reboot, the audio is back to normal. Happens once every few weeks. Changing profiles doesn’t fix it. Service center in Natick, MA didn't find any diagnostic issues. Seems like there are a number of software audio bugs lurking.

I have had this exact thing happen to me several times now. First time I saw it was the .48 update I believe. Unfortunately it seems to be happening more and more frequently now for me.

Interesting. I’ve had a slightly different issue in which sometimes I get in the car and all audio fails. No music, no warning tones, no turn signal sound. If I let the car sleep and reboot, the audio is back to normal. Happens once every few weeks. Changing profiles doesn’t fix it. Service center in Natick, MA didn't find any diagnostic issues. Seems like there are a number of software audio bugs lurking.
I'm having the same issue this week.

CS rep Josh (very nice!) says their engineers are evaluating if the recent updates unmasked it. Happened to me twice this week when starting morning commute but in evening after reset, did not occur.

not to be confused with the Original :)

Had this bug this morning for the first time. Bobby reset didn’t fix but a normal reset did…

Back