Sorry, new to the forum - Got a VIN#

Well, I am not sure an ICE car would "feel like the 70's. ;) I have my '73 Mustang for that and it is definitely night and day to my 2014 M5 (and the M5 is now considered old/outdated). This will be my first EV, so I can't knock ICE vehicles just yet. I also do not drive alot of miles, 48k on my M5, so I think an EV will fit well.

I was an early Tesla adopter 2012. Have had 2 since. I am still on the fence about completing this transaction. I also have a Karma Revero. Early cars are so buggy and I have no close service provider for Lucid. Tesla is opening another service center in Akron and the Cleveland center is only 49 minutes away. I am not sure if I can deal with not being able to get my car serviced. Thoughts?

I was also an early Tesla adopter in 2012. I went through the door handles and drivetrain and windshield and center screen issues like everyone else. I have had my Air DE for 2 weeks and around 300 miles. I can confirm that you want to make the leap. This car feels better put together. It is snowing in Denver and I miss driving the Lucid. It is soothing, comforting, and crazy fast. It feels more solid than the Model S - not as hollow feeling. It reminds me of a Porsche Panamera Turbo without the engine noise. It is a delicious car.

If it needs service, they’ll figure it out - you’ll just drive one of the other cars and find yourself deeply missing the Lucid while they service it.

Back