• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[SOLD] Dream Edition for Sale for 111k

openball

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring, X6
There is a Dream Edition on Cars.com for 111k, I've been checking daily for a specific build of the GT, that I will jump on for 110k no questions asked.
This is the wrong color, and the wrong wheel size hmmm... Its listed by a Bentley dealer so seems legit
1675483353950.png

Yes it does! The only difference between the Dream and GT is Power and Range right? Nothing else like rear seat massage or some other feature.

Power only really if it's the DE-R. If you bought a GT on 19s, it's 520 EPA VS 512...

But the Der is still faster than gt
You realize that you're saying the exact same thing to the comment you replied to right.

it is sold according to the dealer
Nice! I didn't expect it to last. I considered putting on a colored film, but the tires I couldn't do

I think @hydbob meant deP. P is the performance one.
Yes, but I believe the DE R is still faster than the GT, slightly more power and slightly more range than a GT.

There is a Dream Edition on Cars.com for 111k, I've been checking daily for a specific build of the GT, that I will jump on for 110k no questions asked.
This is the wrong color, and the wrong wheel size hmmm... Its listed by a Bentley dealer so seems legit
View attachment 9359

Wow!! It's already sold.

Makes you wonder how much they bought it for if they sold it at $111k.

Back