• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[SOLD] 3D Mats (Gray) for Grand Touring & Dream for sale SF Bay Area

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
I'm selling my gray 3D brand mats for Air Grand Touring and Dream. Nearly new condition. Located in Cupertino CA.

Mat-driver.jpg

Mat-passenger.jpg

Mat-rear.jpg

Are you willing to seek these for $50. I’m interested if I can coordinate the pick up on Thursday with someone who is driving from San Fran to LA on Thursday. Let me know, thanks

What did you switch to? Because they look great
The gray mats do look great with the Santa Cruz interior. I'm switching to black Tuxmats, which don't match the car as well. But my wife and I sometimes drive to far-flung places for hiking and I need the more complete coverage of the Tuxmats. A tradeoff.

The gray mats do look great with the Santa Cruz interior. I'm switching to black Tuxmats, which don't match the car as well. But my wife and I sometimes drive to far-flung places for hiking and I need the more complete coverage of the Tuxmats. A tradeoff.
I agree. I just got the Tuxmats. The coverage is far superior to the 3D. Sent the 3D back. Tuxmats has Especially good coverage of the dead pedal and tunnel. Much higher side coverage. You need that in Colorado winters.

I am sure the 3D will work fine in Sunny southern California, where no one ever really gets dirty and your cars are detailed weekly 😁

I actually have the 3D Grey and they were great this past winter in Minnesota. I also prefer the look - much sleeker and I think they match the Air's modern esthetic. I switched back to the regular OEM mats for the summer, but happy with the 3D's. Match the Grey Grand Touring perfectly.

Bump! They're still available.

Can ship within USA.

Special offer! Mats are now free and available for pickup! Still near-new condition, clean and ready to install.
I'm in the San Francisco CA south bay area.

Update: they're taken.

Hard to beat that offer!
The offer beat me up a little, but it's better than throwing them away, they're nice mats.
@LA Lucid I'm sorry, I somehow didn't see your post.

The offer beat me up a little, but it's better than throwing them away, they're nice mats.
@LA Lucid I'm sorry, I somehow didn't see your post.
You’re a good man Charlie Brown. Let us know how your new mats work out.

Would you show us photos of your Tuxmats installed?
The Tuxmats kind of take over the front footwells. They look great against black carpet as in our Volvo XC40 EV. Against the Santa Cruz interior, to my eye not as elegant as the 3D mats, but they do cover well. The Tuxmats also show dirt more than the gray 3D mats. Pardon the footprints.

Attachments

• Passenger.jpg
    Passenger.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 87
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • Driver 2.jpg
    Driver 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • Driver 1.jpg
    Driver 1.jpg