Software update V2.0.13

And right on cue. Came in last night.

Mid October delivery for me.

Will look forward to going through a few updates to get to the fun one in a few days.
Hmm. Took delivery last Wednesday w/the car at 2.0.14... no further updates since...

Literally every time, in every scenario. I have never seen anyone get it right, including in companies I've built, haha.
We used to call it an "Apple minute," as in, "I'll be there in an Apple minute."

I'm still on 1.2.21 (9/27 delivery) so...it could be worse!
It is worse. Delivered 29 Sept. 22 Never got an update. Current version 2.11

Had new video module installed Monday and started receiving update notifications. Did not realize that the invisible dot next to the gear thingie means you have an update, but no matter, without screens you can't do anything. Don't know how my phone works and afraid to touch it because everything on my phone seems to be a delete button.
Exciting day.... been going out to check the car ~ 5 minutes for new notifications. I'm just drinking coffee and hanging out here and running to the garage every time I need to pee (it's raining), which is often, and never considered a feature of being old until now.

Just did 2.13 and 2.14 (your connections must be slow: mine took under 5 min. to install).
Did you have the same "phantom 2.0.13" install as above?
I had a 2.13 notification (today) and the install seemed normal but when I checked it the notification to install was still there ??? So I did it again and A-OK. Installed 2.14 right after...no issues. Now waiting for ??

It is worse. Delivered 29 Sept. 22 Never got an update. Current version 2.11

Had new video module installed Monday and started receiving update notifications. Did not realize that the invisible dot next to the gear thingie means you have an update, but no matter, without screens you can't do anything. Don't know how my phone works and afraid to touch it because everything on my phone seems to be a delete button.
Exciting day.... been going out to check the car ~ 5 minutes for new notifications. I'm just drinking coffee and hanging out here and running to the garage every time I need to pee (it's raining), which is often, and never considered a feature of being old until now.

Just did 2.13 and 2.14 (your connections must be slow: mine took under 5 min. to install).

I had a 2.13 notification (today) and the install seemed normal but when I checked it the notification to install was still there ??? So I did it again and A-OK. Installed 2.14 right after...no issues. Now waiting for ??
You still on 1.2.14? Very long way to go, at least a dozen more.

Back