Software update V2.0.13

That got fixed for me in 1.2.20. Have you tried resetting? If you are using your phone exclusively, is the phone in sleep mode? Just a few ideas. My car still doesn’t boot instantly but it does unlock instantly and has for several versions.
It not always unlock instantly. I am not certain the consequences yet. Some time it is fine. Sometime, the screen even up, still locked

I wonder if it’s intentional because people try to over optimize it for mileage and have an opposite effect on it. I think the average mi/kWh over the last 2-5mi might be more useful metric in predicting range.
That's fine with me if the metric is changed. However, I would like the information to be apparent as I'm driving. I hate having to select multiple screens to find the information.

2.0.18 installing… less than 24hrs from prior update. Eager to test Highway assist

My 2.0.13 appeared today, went from 0% - 99% in a few minutes. When i went to the car, it was not showing the update. Still saying 1.2.21

Customer service is saying engineering is researching why the update appears to have failed.

My 2.0.13 appeared today, went from 0% - 99% in a few minutes. When i went to the car, it was not showing the update. Still saying 1.2.21

Customer service is saying engineering is researching why the update appears to have failed.
Same
Thing happened to me and the next one 2.0.14 still dropped and then it changed. I think is just a glitch and it will not affect you getting the next update.

Same
Thing happened to me and the next one 2.0.14 still dropped and then it changed. I think is just a glitch and it will not affect you getting the next update.
Oh thanks for that. When did it show up? 24h later like everyone is saying?

Just for additional data - I got the 2.0.13 update today and it actually shows as updated (non-phantom case, I guess).

Did you have the same "phantom 2.0.13" install as above?
Yes i did. Called Lucid to complain, they responded, from our end, it shows you have 2.0.13 installed, we will push 2.0.14 within next few days, which they did.
Now I'm showing (after a successful download) 2. 0.14.

Anybody have a failure with a big screen and triangle saying that .. update failed 😩. Wait for the next one??

Anyone else get v2.0.13?

Update only took about 5 minutes. I checked in the car and it does in fact say "2.0.13" with the usual update notes of "making the OTA experience better." No actual 2.0 functionality tho.

Maybe this is a prep update for the "real" 2.0? Strange they wouldn't just keep it at 1.x to not confuse people.
I got the update for my GT this week in 2 parts: an initial 5-minute update, then a 59-minute update a couple days later.

Called Lucid's excellent customer care team, they pushed 2.0.14 -- about an hour, successful install.

Anybody have a failure with a big screen and triangle saying that .. update failed 😩. Wait for the next one??
Yeah text Lucid support and they’ll push it to you again. Didn’t happen to me but happened to @hydbob

My delivery was 10/13, I’ve seen nothing so far

Took delivery on 10/12. Also haven't seen anything yet.

Not sure I've seen anyone with an Oct delivery get the updates yet. Except for people that took delivery last week with the updates already installed.

.21 has been pretty stable for me so I'm okay. But knowing it takes 4 updates over 5 days, I'd love to get started soon.

Took delivery on 28 Oct. First message that popped up during orientation was update 2.0.13 was available. Didn't want to do during the hand over and then drove straight to get PPF on the car so still haven't updated.

Took delivery on 10/12. Also haven't seen anything yet.

Not sure I've seen anyone with an Oct delivery get the updates yet. Except for people that took delivery last week with the updates already installed.

.21 has been pretty stable for me so I'm okay. But knowing it takes 4 updates over 5 days, I'd love to get started soon.
I took delivery Oct 11th. Got 2.0.13 and 2.0.14 last week Thursday and 2.0.15 on Friday. Still waiting for 2.0.18

Back