Software 3.3.20 Update

We came home in our Air tonight and noticed that the front passenger window in the Gravity was open about halfway. Neither one of us had been in the Gravity since we returned home in it the night before. It was fairly cold, and we had not opened any of the windows on that drive.

I went in the house and got the key to open the Gravity and raise the window. When I pulled the switch up, the window instead lowered several more inches and stopped. I pulled the switch up again, and the window lowered all the way and then raised about an inch and stopped again. It took another pull to raise it. At least the car was parked inside.
You're not alone:

https://lucidowners.com/threads/help-windows-wont-roll-up-and-it-5-f-outside.14378/#post-317963



https://lucidowners.com/threads/software-3-3-20-update.14358/
 
I’m not exactly sure what that would mean and maybe I missed it but does your DD button just not do anything when you click it?
At the moment, I never have the option to enable DD (the button physically would work, if pressed). It never gives me the steering wheel icon indicating that it's available. I did switch to ACC in the settings and it does allow me to activate that, however. Interestingly, I did really mash and hold the button for DD to see if I could force it to activate and on the screen popped up the following distance meter (which I think was a bug because DD and ACC were NOT activated...it just showed up below the speedometer and didn't do anything (nor was the following distance adjustable). It then disappeared.
 
At the moment, I never have the option to enable DD (the button physically would work, if pressed). It never gives me the steering wheel icon indicating that it's available. I did switch to ACC in the settings and it does allow me to activate that, however. Interestingly, I did really mash and hold the button for DD to see if I could force it to activate and on the screen popped up the following distance meter (which I think was a bug because DD and ACC were NOT activated...it just showed up below the speedometer and didn't do anything (nor was the following distance adjustable). It then disappeared.
This is probably a stupid question, but have you pressed it once to activate adaptive and then Pressed it a second time? (To activate DD?)
 
We have noticed that we loose internet connectivity after we park at home inside our garage where we do have internet connectivity. Once we regain connection after driving for 5 to 20 minutes the connection continues inside the garage until we change the driver profile. Then no more connection.
Another curious question is the SirusXM radio does not function with Wifi which is connected -- Why?
We have never seen the Splash screen. When should we see it and what activates its appearance?
 
Same here, instant access to previous updates, but still waiting for this one.
Tried everything to trigger it from my end, no dice, it is truly being staggered by Lucid to manage potential issues and/or manage customer service capacity to handle incoming calls.
No update yet, but I did just pick up my car from service this morning. I do not know if that has anything to do with it.

Just got the update. Hopefully you guys get it soon too.
 
This has happened on my front driver window since delivery no matter what the weather is like. They’ve not been able to reproduce it the two times it’s been in for service, and it always ends up going up (unlike my rear driver side window), so I have just gotten use to it. It tends to work if you don’t pull the “double click” for auto up but just hold it to go up. I continue to think it’s a seal issue, but…
 
We have noticed that we loose internet connectivity after we park at home inside our garage where we do have internet connectivity. Once we regain connection after driving for 5 to 20 minutes the connection continues inside the garage until we change the driver profile. Then no more connection.
Another curious question is the SirusXM radio does not function with Wifi which is connected -- Why?
We have never seen the Splash screen. When should we see it and what activates its appearance?
The splash screen appears when your handles present (I use proximity), maybe right when you pull open door - I will have to pay attention next time - and it doesn’t stay up long (which is a good thing as screens load fast), so I’ve only seen the splash screen through my window. It also only shows up after some period of “sleep”, so you won’t see it if you’re out running errands or something like that.

It’s really neat looking, but again, glad it doesn’t stay long as that means screens are booting quicker. No black screens for me with 3.3.20.

YMMV
 
Yes, I tried that...no luck :-(
I have the same. Based on what others have said and told me, the steering wheel will need to be replaced. Car is going in for service in a couple week for this and several other items which I am strongly hoping they get fully resolved. I want to love this car SOOO much but they have made it hard. This software release tho has been a huge step in the right direction tho.
 
I have the same. Based on what others have said and told me, the steering wheel will need to be replaced. Car is going in for service in a couple week for this and several other items which I am strongly hoping they get fully resolved. I want to love this car SOOO much but they have made it hard. This software release tho has been a huge step in the right direction tho.
So the odd part (to me) is I have this issue. But, on the way back yesterday, I experienced it only a couple of times and most of the time DDPro engaged with one press. On the first leg of the trip, it was a 5+ press annoyance to engage and then 10 or more presses to adjust 1mph for speed! Then, next day, acting largely normal. So, I was thinking it was software…

Also, if it IS hardware, then why aren’t more folks complaining about the right D pad? That one is sensitive, but works much, much better and reliably than the left.

I LOVE most parts of the car, but I think the d-pads are too much/not needed. Unless they intend to add functionality, a wheel like the Air would’ve been fine (for me). For example, swiping left and right on the right dpad isn’t especially helpful/much of a shortcut.
 
I have the same. Based on what others have said and told me, the steering wheel will need to be replaced. Car is going in for service in a couple week for this and several other items which I am strongly hoping they get fully resolved. I want to love this car SOOO much but they have made it hard. This software release tho has been a huge step in the right direction tho.
The physical buttons on the wheel are working normally...it's just that the software option to enable DD is not there to be activated by the physical button. It's like DD has been disabled.
 
This has happened on my front driver window since delivery no matter what the weather is like. They’ve not been able to reproduce it the two times it’s been in for service, and it always ends up going up (unlike my rear driver side window), so I have just gotten use to it. It tends to work if you don’t pull the “double click” for auto up but just hold it to go up. I continue to think it’s a seal issue, but…

I kept the button pulled up the entire time the window was going down.

The window going in the opposite direction of the switch is annoying but not hugely concerning. What worries me more is why the window lowered itself in the first place when no one was in the car. Fortunately, this happened while the car was in our garage. Having it happen on a rainy day when the car is in a parking lot is a different matter.
 
I received a survey today from Lucid, not sure if it is a 2 month check in or new vehicle... It was comprehensive and I appreciated the opportunity to provide feedback. Unfortunately my Gravity is in Service (12/9) so difficult to comment on the latest version which appears to be getting some great reviews here. Can't wait to get my car back! Incidentally they gave me a Mercedes EQE as a loaner and I get an error message telling me to hold the steering wheel when indeed my hands are on the wheel. Bugs everywhere!
Same here I got bored 1/3 way though and quit. Way too personal.
 
not sure if this was posted previously. . .
Screenshot 2025-12-15 at 7.43.59 PM.webp
 
The physical buttons on the wheel are working normally...it's just that the software option to enable DD is not there to be activated by the physical button. It's like DD has been disabled.
Yep. That's the same as mine. All the buttons work. Apparently the issue is the sensor doesn't work to detect your hands on the wheel and that's why Dream Drive won't turn on or give the option to even try to engage it
 
it seems really random then .. I didnt get 3.3.9 offered for 2 weeks after the release and 3.3.20 showed up on Saturday already for me.

Anyone has an issue with the lucid vibe color? Now it doesnt save the setting and its always this blue, profile loads correctly though.
Mine rarely ever remembers my preferred color choice. Always reverts back to default blue / white (loudest, most obnoxious color IMHO). You’d think retaining a setting like that would be simple.
 
Yep. That's the same as mine. All the buttons work. Apparently the issue is the sensor doesn't work to detect your hands on the wheel and that's why Dream Drive won't turn on or give the option to even try to engage it
interesting....perhaps I will have to have service replace the wheel to regain the functionality.
 
got my first glitch since the Friday update this morning- turn signal error schedule service
and my turn signal camera did not pop up
I'm not entirely sure if the signal was on the exterior of the car but I sure hope it was!!- by the time I got to the bagel place it corrected itself

guess I'll send a report to that email
 
I kept the button pulled up the entire time the window was going down.

The window going in the opposite direction of the switch is annoying but not hugely concerning. What worries me more is why the window lowered itself in the first place when no one was in the car. Fortunately, this happened while the car was in our garage. Having it happen on a rainy day when the car is in a parking lot is a different matter.
I was unclear. Once it decides to go down all the way, the way I get it back up is to hold the button in the “first” up position versus all the way.

Luckily, I’ve not had it go down by itself. It always happens when I am trying to put it up after putting it down.

100% agree about rain and this was/is still a concern for me but seems to be okay for now. I often check the window status in the app because of this - though I don’t fully trust it and go look at my window sometimes too as we don’t park in a garage. Our garage is where junk goes to die….
 
Back
Top