So I sat in the back seat…

EZEVDriver

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Model X
So our Lucid AT is mostly driven during the week by my wife and, on the weekends, when we’re together, I play chauffeur. So I have all the usual impressions of the Lucid as a driving machine: comfortable, smooth (and not just the regen), and powerful. But yesterday, we went out to dinner and they picked me up from the house with my daughter in the front seat. So I sat in the back and - wow! The view through the glass canopy was fantastic, the seat was super comfortable, and the available space was amazing. Even with my daughter trying to annoy me by reclining the front seat as far as it would go, it still didn’t touch my knees. Anyway, it was a significantly different experience and I may give up the chauffeur’s title to my wife more often. :cool:

So our Lucid AT is mostly driven during the week by my wife and, on the weekends, when we’re together, I play chauffeur. So I have all the usual impressions of the Lucid as a driving machine: comfortable, smooth (and not just the regen), and powerful. But yesterday, we went out to dinner and they picked me up from the house with my daughter in the front seat. So I sat in the back and - wow! The view through the glass canopy was fantastic, the seat was super comfortable, and the available space was amazing. Even with my daughter trying to annoy me by reclining the front seat as far as it would go, it still didn’t touch my knees. Anyway, it was a significantly different experience and I may give up the chauffeur’s title to my wife more often. :cool:
I remember sitting in the back seat during mine during the test drive. I loved it, it felt like I was in a luxury limo. I'm always in the driver or passenger seat. I should sit back there just for fun sometime.

The seating, the leg/floor space, the view, the lighting, the sound ... best seat in the house. When I'm charging the car on the road and sitting in the car, that's where I go.

This explains why my husband always volunteers to sit in back so my daughter can claim the front.

Back