Site transitioning to a CDN service [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Staff Member
Admin
Hi all,

Since late last night, I've started the transition to utilize a CDN service for the site. There were periods of time where the site went offline for hours intermittently. I apologize to anyone who experienced this trying to access the forums, but it should now be fully resolved and the site functioning properly. If there are some hiccups, then you now know why and it should be a minimal experience.

Within the next 24 hours everything should be fully transitioned over and propagated. I will continue to be tweaking some settings and monitoring over the forums. The load times of the site and images should be greatly reduced and apparent on how quickly they are being delivered to you after this is completed. You may already begin noticing these changes browsing through the forums.

User experience is very important to me so I hope this change will continue to offer that to everyone here. Thank you all for your patience as we make the necessary progressive changes as our community continues to grow.

- Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back