Sirius/XM app is non-responsive

zoswizard

New Member

Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
Lucid Gravity (on order)
I just took delivery of my 2027 Gravity Grand Touring two days ago, and I'm unable to use the native Sirius/XM application. Tapping the buttons do nothing. All the other music services aren't exhibiting this problem. I performed a soft reboot of the infotainment system several times, that didn't resolve the problem. Last night I tried a hard reboot. That worked.

Then this morning I tried again, and it's back to its non-responsive state. Neither a soft or hard reboot worked this morning, although I'll try again later today.

Does anyone have something else I can try?
 
I've had the same experience. It worked for me one time for about 15 minutes. Specifically, I can browse the content that exists, but selecting any of it does nothing. No combination of rebooting, sleep cycles, logging in/out has fixed it.
 
You have to contact sis and subscribe. There is supposed to be a trial but I don’t think that works. If you have an existing subscription you can stream through car play
 
Back
Top