Sirius Radio

Amar G

Cars
Lucid GT
I just took delivery of my car and I’m loving it. The car is spectacular and drives better than I anticipated. I do have a question as to how to get Sirius radio on the car. I’m a bit surprised it isn’t already installed as a software, but I have very little other complaints and am in love with the car. Anyone have any news about Sirius?

I just took delivery of my car and I’m loving it. The car is spectacular and drives better than I anticipated. I do have a question as to how to get Sirius radio on the car. I’m a bit surprised it isn’t already installed as a software, but I have very little other complaints and am in love with the car. Anyone have any news about Sirius?
As of now, there is no SiriusXM. They have never said they plan to put it in either AFAIK.

Only way to get SiriusXM is via Bluetooth from your phone. That is NOT Satellite radio. You might also be able to install one of those receivers/antennas that will receive the signal via Satellite, but then transmit the signal via FM to the car. I have been using the Tidal functionality as well as SiriusXM via Bluetooth with no major problems yet, but I have not taken the car on a trip of any length or out of Charlotte.

Back