RESOLVED Sirius disappeared?

nevadagame

Cars
Taycan Turbo, BMW iX, C8
My Sirius radio has always worked perfectly today it’s gone and nothing I do gets it back, there’s nothing wrong with my Sirius subscription on the dash it says Sirius ex M favorites, no favorites, available, and no channels available. I don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me?

My Sirius radio has always worked perfectly today it’s gone and nothing I do gets it back, there’s nothing wrong with my Sirius subscription on the dash it says Sirius ex M favorites, no favorites, available, and no channels available. I don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me?
Well, we don’t really have a subscription because they’ve been giving it to us for free while it is in “beta.” Others have experienced the same issue. Give the car a night to rest and if it’s still gone tomorrow, you may need to be rebuild your favorites. Make sure to report this to customer service so they can tell the software team.

I will try your suggestion, and thank you for the comment, I can’t rebuild the favorites menu, because none of serious works. It just ask as though it’s gone, so there are no stations at all to choose from.

When I've lost Sirius, I delete the app from the car and then add it back. Generally works. Failing that, I access through CarPlay as I have a subscription for another vehicle and so can listen online. I also constantly lose "Favorites" and have to rebuild frequently. I do wonder why it's still in beta, though.

When I've lost Sirius, I delete the app from the car and then add it back. Generally works. Failing that, I access through CarPlay as I have a subscription for another vehicle and so can listen online. I also constantly lose "Favorites" and have to rebuild frequently. I do wonder why it's still in beta, though.
Thanks, I’ll see if I can figure out how to delete the app tomorrow, do you delete it from the car or from the phone?

Thanks, I’ll see if I can figure out how to delete the app tomorrow, do you delete it from the car or from the phone?
If you are using Sirius from the car, it has nothing to do with your phone. Just go into the settings menu on the pilot panel. Turn Sirius beta off and back on again.

My XM only works when I’m on the home network in my garage. Once I drive away, XM dies with “unable to connect” messages. Strangely, Spotify works on the car’s internet signal but not XM.

I have had the same problem off and on. Sirius works in the garage and for the first quarter mile of the drive, then displays the "unable to connect" message. So I experimented by turning off WiFi in the car. Seems to work. If I get a message there is a software update, I turn WiFi back on.

Fixed!! Spoke with customer care and they suggested an “air reset”…quick and easy, I never knew this existed and it fixed my problem and I’m guessing it will fix other problems,

Fixed!! Spoke with customer care and they suggested an “air reset”…quick and easy, I never knew this existed and it fixed my problem and I’m guessing it will fix other problems,
It's what we here call the 'Logo reset.' It's been around for a few months, but just acknowledged by Lucid in the 2.1.x software updates.

that just happened ot me. there is also no radio ID number for sirius

I've found the Air or Logo reset great for fixing audio problems, like SiriusXM not connecting or just no sound at all. For cameras views going out, turning the car reset, turning it off and back on after a few minutes seems to work better.

I've found the Air or Logo reset great for fixing audio problems, like SiriusXM not connecting or just no sound at all. For cameras views going out, turning the car reset, turning it off and back on after a few minutes seems to work better.
the reset did work for me. sirius is now working

Well, we don’t really have a subscription because they’ve been giving it to us for free while it is in “beta.” Others have experienced the same issue. Give the car a night to rest and if it’s still gone tomorrow, you may need to be rebuild your favorites. Make sure to report this to customer service so they can tell the software team.
I just spoke with sirius xm. They said that because we have an electric car and no real radio all the services we have are streaming services. so if you have paid for sirius on another device or car you can stream it into the Lucid for free.

I just spoke with sirius xm. They said that because we have an electric car and no real radio all the services we have are streaming services. so if you have paid for sirius on another device or car you can stream it into the Lucid for free.
Agree. We are not actually using the satellite version of Sirius, only the streaming. Currently, it is in Beta in our car and that’s why it’s free. The streaming service is not free for non- account holders in other situations.

Back