Side mirror manual control in 2.11.0

William Short

Member

Joined
Dec 1, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
23
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
I drove this morning for the first time since installing 2.11.0 and discovered the button to manually fold in the side mirrors had vanished (used to be prominently displayed on the pilot panel), and I could not easily find it this morning. I have marginal clearance getting out of the garage with the mirrors extended, so my work around was to get out and manually fold, then unfold so I could proceed. Is there no longer a control to manually fold the side mirrors in? Thanks.
 
I drove this morning for the first time since installing 2.11.0 and discovered the button to manually fold in the side mirrors had vanished (used to be prominently displayed on the pilot panel), and I could not easily find it this morning. I have marginal clearance getting out of the garage with the mirrors extended, so my work around was to get out and manually fold, then unfold so I could proceed. Is there no longer a control to manually fold the side mirrors in? Thanks.
Swipe down from the top of the Pilot screen to reveal a menu. Fold Mirrors should be in the middle upper top portion of that menu.
 
Back
Top