Shoutout to the mobile app

davidliu

Verified Owner
Cars
Stellar White Air GT
The current 1.x software in the car is shitty to say at least. The team completely dropped the ball. However, on the flip side the mobile app, at lease the iOS one is really reliable and delightful to use. Compare to the Rivian one, it has much more feature. Compare the Tesla one, it's prettier and you can feel many thoughts went into the UX design. For example, the little vibration when you adjusting the charging limit. Just want to give a shoutout the mobile app team. Job well done, and keep up the good work!

My latest mobile app now shows my correct car color (red). Not sure when app got updated but neat.

I agree. I think the mobile app is solid.

Out of all 3 mobile apps on the phone, Lucid Mobile app is the most solid and best looking. And you guys have Widget, the other guys don’t. Keep up the great work, Team mobile app!

My latest mobile app now shows my correct car color (red). Not sure when app got updated but neat.
Fun: take a look at the widget when the car is plugged in.

Us poor folks using Android still don't have widgets. And the color of the car in the app is silver, not the color of our car. I don't know if any other app features are not available for Android users.

If you use an Android phone, you should know that your mobile app is not a priority for Lucid. Something I wish I knew before I bought the car.

Us poor folks using Android still don't have widgets. And the color of the car in the app is silver, not the color of our car. I don't know if any other app features are not available for Android users.

If you use an Android phone, you should know that your mobile app is not a priority for Lucid. Something I wish I knew before I bought the car.
I'm an Android gal and I also would like to see more from the app regarding the car. Minor inconvenience for an otherwise brilliant car. Oh, and for iPhone folks, is the color of the car in your app the actual color of your car?

I'm an Android gal and I also would like to see more from the app regarding the car. Minor inconvenience for an otherwise brilliant car. Oh, and for iPhone folks, is the color of the car in your app the actual color of your car?
I am on the latest IOS app version and the app is showing the default cosmic silver color and not my actual ZR color

BF89A399-6C24-4D66-B68D-CA5BF83329E3.png

And yes my screen saver is also my car 🤣

I am on the latest IOS app version and the app is showing the default cosmic silver color and not my actual ZR color
It only shows the “correct” color on the widget, not within the app itself.

I highly doubt that Android “isn’t a priority” as the only complaint the earlier poster *actually* has is the lack of a widget, which I assume they’re working on.

The color remains unchanged on iOS as well.

It only shows the “correct” color on the widget, not within the app itself.

I highly doubt that Android “isn’t a priority” as the only complaint the earlier poster *actually* has is the lack of a widget, which I assume they’re working on.

The color remains unchanged on iOS as well.
Thanks for the clarification. I had removed the widget after the first week along with my watch app. I was seeing experiencing pretty high vampire charge and was not sure if it was because of the app waking up the car every time I opened it or the widget accessing it. Since then the loses have been minimal

Thanks for the clarification. I had removed the widget after the first week along with my watch app. I was seeing experiencing pretty high vampire charge and was not sure if it was because of the app waking up the car every time I opened it or the widget accessing it. Since then the loses have been minimal
The widget should not cause any additional vampire drain, nor should the apple watch app, fwiw.

The widget should not cause any additional vampire drain, nor should the apple watch app, fwiw.
Let me try it again. I was losing like 10 miles a day when I had them and since I removed the watch app and the widget I have hardly lost any range since

Let me try it again. I was losing like 10 miles a day when I had them and since I removed the watch app and the widget I have hardly lost any range since
I use both the widget and watch app and lose less than 0.5% SOC per day.

It's unfortunate that the current 1.x software in the car is not up to par, but it's great to hear that the mobile app especially the ios version is reliable and impressive.
The team behind the app deserves recognition for their thoughtful ux design and it's wonderful to see the app outperforming some competitors.
Keep up the excellent work.

It's unfortunate that the current 1.x software in the car is not up to par, but it's great to hear that the mobile app especially the ios version is reliable and impressive.
The team behind the app deserves recognition for their thoughtful ux design and it's wonderful to see the app outperforming some competitors.
Huh? The car is on 2.1.3 now, which represents 50 updates since the original release. I had the 1.x software… what we have now if worlds better and faster. There’s still more to go for sure, but it works well now with few bugs. You may read about all the features on www.lucidupdates.com.

Which software version again??????

Back