Should You Buy The 2026 Lucid Gravity (UsedCars TV Review)

msaunders9430

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
2,626
Cars
'26 Gravity GT
 
I haven't driven a lot of EVs (this is my 3rd), but damn, he thinks the regen is not very aggressive?!? This is WAY stronger regen than anything else I've used, even just in Standard.
Based on that comment alone, I’m not even going to bother watching that video. The regen is very aggressive.
 
Of note - He really likes the software!! (Which to be fair, I really like as long it is working) So I guess this was not a very long term review, which would have given time for the software gremlins to pop up.

He also implied that the frunk seat came included and when talking about things like power outlets, rear wheel steering, three chamber shocks, did not use the word “optional”.

Also noticed that the HUD surround reflection was pretty noticeable but he did not make any comments on it.

In general he was very positive, with only complaints about the third row “jiggly seats” when stowed and difficulty in lifting second row seats back up.
 
Back
Top