Should I update my AGT Software to 14.30?

Marty

Member

Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Messages
67
Reaction score
18
Location
Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Cars
Genesis & Grand Touring
Referral Code
1LXEQUII
The question to be or not to be. Should I update my AGT 2023 to Software 14.30? My Lucid is running great with no problems. I hear that the updates are causing problems to some.
 
I never regretted installing an update in my Air. Best practice is to stay current. If your car falls too far behind, you'll eventually have to take it to a service center to be made current.
 
If they break it, they will fix it

If you update your car, they will be able to collect much better logs and fine tune it further

I was hanging like you then I decided to go ahead with each update

Sometimes I wait 2 weeks or so just to be sure it is safe then i go ahead
 
I have had zero issues after updating my 23 AGT
 
Back
Top