Shocking Two Week Review

I've had my Touring about 3 months now. I have two complaints. First is that CA DOT doesn't fix potholes,so I got a flat after one week of ownership.

But I also have a minor whistle from the driver's side door above 60 MPH. It's subtle, and I haven't raised the issue to Lucid because I'm wondering if I'm being a Karen about it. What are other's experience on that?
It is likely to be the driver side mirror, that’s been a common source of wind noise. But, as silly as it sounds, place some tape along where the window seals to the frame, if that stops it, you may need to have it fixed (I believe others have found issues with the window seals). As @Bobby said, check out that other thread.

I love to see posts like this. Yes, the internet seems made for amplifying bad news, same as the old "If it bleeds, it leads" newspaper adage. I would have been hesitant to post any significant issues with my AGT, but never got the chance, haven't had a single issue.
I took my lovely Air GT in for its annual safety inspection yesterday. It gathered a small crowd to gawk and ask questions. By now I'm quite used to that. Here in North Texas Lucids are still quite rare and the striking in-person appearance of my Zenith Red beauty always gets attention. Photos just don't do it justice. All that has changed over the last year is that now some people already know about Lucid and I get fewer of the "What is that?" questions.

Sometimes last year, I spot my first Zenith Red sighting in Plano area in George Bush Turnpike. It could have been yours. In fact, I’ve spotted more Air in Dallas than in Houston and I don’t even live in Dallas. 😂

Sometimes last year, I spot my first Zenith Red sighting in Plano area in George Bush Turnpike. It could have been yours. In fact, I’ve spotted more Air in Dallas than in Houston and I don’t even live in Dallas. 😂
Could have been. I spend more time in fort Worth and the Mid-Cities though. With the Lucid Studio in Plano and the nature of that neighborhood I'm not surprised you are seeing them up there.

I never got a Decal 😞

790DB5EE-0CCB-40BE-9C74-4BAF9770C93E.jpeg

Just got mine!
TY for kind words to Josh. @nautchilous
I F love this H-Town team!

Back