(shitpost disclaimer) A challenge for those that swear by lucid's cargo space, claim love driving the car, and find any reason to do so....

Impatient7536

I challenge you to pick my girlfriend and I up from LAX Monday, 1/16, 9PM. 😂

Those who complete this challenge should get an honorary tag from the mods as true lucid fans.

Jk... Unless.....? 🙃

Pictures please, not the fake ones, lol.

Those who complete this challenge should get an honorary tag from the mods as true lucid fans.

Jk... Unless.....? 🙃
If I start out today from my home next to the Canadian border, I should make it with plenty of time. Oh wait, the Atmospheric River that CA has been dealing with this week arrived yesterday and will be impacting us through the weekend. I sat in traffic in my Lucid for over 5 hours yesterday picking my Lucid up after a windshield replacement. Emergency road repair of the I-5 northbound. Hmmm, as much as I would like to, I am going to whimp out. Sorry! 🙃 When is the next time you need a lift????😄

Jk... Unless.....? 🙃
I mean, a lot of us do claim we'll take any excuse to drive our cars. Can't fault you for seeing if someone will put their Air where their mouth is.

I'm in Boulder, so no go for me. If you were flying into DEN, I'd consider it.

Last edited:
If I start out today from my home next to the Canadian border, I should make it with plenty of time. Oh wait, the Atmospheric River that CA has been dealing with this week arrived yesterday and will be impacting us through the weekend. I sat in traffic in my Lucid for over 5 hours yesterday picking my Lucid up after a windshield replacement. Emergency road repair of the I-5 northbound. Hmmm, as much as I would like to, I am going to whimp out. Sorry! 🙃 When is the next time you need a lift????😄
Personally, I think this is a great opportunity for you to provide lucid some meaningful insight and data on their product's driving dynamics in harsh rainy conditions ;)

HAHA but actually, thanks for entertaining my shitpost as I sit in an airport.

Reactions: DJL
I mean, a lot of us to claim we'll take any excuse to drive our cars. Can't fault you for seeing if someone will put their Air where their mouth is.

I'm in Boulder, so no go for me. If you were flying into DEN, I'd consider it.
Bored sitting in the airport and decided to shitpost and try my luck. Like the great Wayne Gretzky said, "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take." 😂

Thanks for the DEN offer! I'll keep that in mind

Bored sitting in the airport and decided to shitpost and try my luck. Like the great Wayne Gretzky said, "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take." 😂

Thanks for the DEN offer! I'll keep that in mind
Maybe @Firstto520 will take you up on that ;) How cool would that be? :p

Jk... Unless.....? 🙃
If it were SNA or Ontario, I'd consider it ... LAX is a hellscape of traffic and pandemonium!! 😱

That's a pretty clever proposition. I just now saw this, or I'd be considering the 6000 mile round trip. The car is that good.

Back