Sharp edge on the light blade

MGRMLN

Verified Owner
Does anyone else have this misaligned edge on their light blade. It’s very sharp and caught the edge of my microfiber while I was wiping the car. The other side is the same.

IMG_6116.jpeg

I have the exact same sharp edge on the driver side only. Wasn’t there before, but after the light bar was replaced it was noticeable. The microfiber catches it. Afraid it’s going to cut my fingers while cleaning my car.

I have the exact same sharp edge on the driver side only. Wasn’t there before, but after the light bar was replaced it was noticeable. The microfiber catches it. Afraid it’s going to cut my fingers while cleaning my car.
Wait!!! They replaced yours and it’s still there! I pointed it out at delivery and I think they are going to replace it but it sounds like that doesn’t fix it??? WTF?

My was replaced due to separate issue not because of the sharp corner. Sharp issue was not there before replacement. Now I have the sharp corner after they worked on my car. Hopefully that makes sense.

As luck would have it, I am visiting the Lucid HQ in Newark, CA. I checked the cars in the Experience Center and 3 out of 4 of the pairs also have the sharp edge!

One of my favorite sites is "Just rolled into the shop". They frequently post pics like the one above = close-ups, and I have no idea where on the car this is? Please post a context picture. I don't know what I'm supposed to worry about. I assume this is a Lucid ?

Perhaps you can use a scanning electron microscope to provide more detail ?

Back