Sharp Edge around cup holder bezel

nz31tm

Member

Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
13
Myself, being in automotive design all my life, can't help notice the extremely sharp edge around the plastic bezel that borders the cup holders. Not only sharp to the touch, but easily damaged by things placed in cup holder.
20260423_143306.webp
 
Myself, being in automotive design all my life, can't help notice the extremely sharp edge around the plastic bezel that borders the cup holders. Not only sharp to the touch, but easily damaged by things placed in cup holder.View attachment 38354
You can shred cheese using it 🧀
 
I took a light file to the edge and nicely smoothed the sharpness; however, I will bring this to their attention. I'm sure they're aware.

Recently Lucid has launched a email address specifically for software feedback and concerns. Rather than have Customer Care be the conduit, they want to work with you directly.

Please email [email protected] using the following format:

Subject: [The feature you want to provide feedback about] - [Your VIN]

→ Description: [Please provide us context of the problem]
→ Software version of the car (and the Lucid Mobile App if applicable)
→ Steps to Reproduce: [How can we reproduce the concern]
→ Date and time of experience:
→ Suggested resoloution: [How would you address the concern]

If you have any video or images that might add clarity; please attach them.
 
Last edited:
I took a light file to the edge and nicely smoothed the sharpness; however, I will bring this to their attention. I'm sure they're aware.

Recently Lucid has launched a email address specifically for software feedback and concerns. Rather than have Customer Care be the conduit, they want to work with you directly.

Please email [email protected] using the following format:

Subject: [The feature you want to provide feedback about] - [Your VIN]

→ Description: [Please provide us context of the problem]
→ Software version of the car (and the Lucid Mobile App if applicable)
→ Steps to Reproduce: [How can we reproduce the concern]
→ Date and time of experience:
→ Suggested resoloution: [How would you address the concern]

If you have any video or images that might add clarity; please attach them.
Pretty sure that's only for software issues and not for concerns with the physical design or materials.
 
Back
Top