Share your best pic!

Stealth on black really does change the character of the face... Nice!
It totally changes the visual dynamic of the car. I wrapped it in black and black chrome. and remove the badging on the back.

The grapevine after all the rain
IMG_8704.jpeg

Nice. How were the chargers in Wagon Mound? I almost stopped there once.
They were just fine. I was the only one there for both the trip up and the return. All plugs appeared to be functional. Performance was consistent with what I'd seen for my SOC and the temperature. The EA station there is co-located with a gas station, where the women's restroom was inside the food mart but the men's opened to the outside. Quiet place in the middle of nowhere, but really beautiful. I enjoyed the stop just to appreciate the scenery,
Aside from some pesky communication errors in Albuquerque and Grants, through, my experiences at all the EA charging stops along my trip were flawless-- you can see more here:
https://lucidowners.com/threads/epic-road-trip-i-survived-colorados-big-snowstorm.8356/#post-195451

Hey, late response to this but just joined and quick question. Is your roof labeled as “platinum” room, specifically, not metal?

Hey, late response to this but just joined and quick question. Is your roof labeled as “platinum” room, specifically, not metal?
Welcome aboard, and congratulations in advance! I bet you're excited.
My car has the original appearance package which, yes, is now called "Platinum" (as opposed to the "Stealth" appearance package). My roof is the aluminum roof, which is in body color with the exception of the trim badge at the base of the C pillar. Just like your Pure will be.
Looking forward to seeing your Zenith Red Pure. What an awesome color. I've never seen it paired with the aluminum roof but I bet it's a beauty.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations in advance! I bet you're excited.
My car has the original appearance package which, yes, is now called "Platinum" (as opposed to the "Stealth" appearance package). My roof is the aluminum roof, which is in body color with the exception of the trim badge at the base of the C pillar. Just like your Pure will be.
Looking forward to seeing your Zenith Red Pure. What an awesome color. I've never seen it paired with the aluminum roof but I bet it's a beauty.
Oh that’s right, I meant to say aluminum, not platinum, here. Is there a visual difference between the metal roof which is indicated on some models vs aluminum? I know Pures come as same color but wondering what may be different between the two. Apologies if it’s been already covered.

Thank you! Absolutely excited. Yours is gorgeous!

Oh that’s right, I meant to say aluminum, not platinum, here. Is there a visual difference between the metal roof which is indicated on some models vs aluminum? I know Pures come as same color but wondering what may be different between the two. Apologies if it’s been already covered.

Thank you! Absolutely excited. Yours is gorgeous!
Any non-glass roof Air will be the body color. Even on a Touring or (now available) GT.

Platinum refers to the color of the frame of the glass roof cars. It's not actually platinum. But it has a platinum silvery color. As opposed to the dark grey of the stealth.

Got it. My question is more specific on the Pure roof variations. I see many Pure models labeled with a Metal roof and a very few (amongst mine) that say it is a “Alumimum” roof. I will share pics when I get mine later tomorrow but assume it is a verbiage difference, nothing material. Thank you!

Back