Share your best pic!

Here’s my Air posing as a Gravity 😂
IMG_5217.jpeg

how bad is the crowd there? i was just thinking about going there this long weekend.
About 5 hours from Oakhurst to Yosemite Falls parking lot, mostly just sitting in the car waiting for cars to move. Then hiked 2 hours to Upper Falls but also took me 4-5 hours from the Yosemite falls parking lot to Fresno (long lines/waiting persisted mostly at the valley :-(

About 5 hours from Oakhurst to Yosemite Falls parking lot, mostly just sitting in the car waiting for cars to move. Then hiked 2 hours to Upper Falls but also took me 4-5 hours from the Yosemite falls parking lot to Fresno (long lines/waiting persisted mostly at the valley :-(
yikes that sucks. i suppose we'll have to find another destination for this 'long' weekend.

Here's LUCI!
Damn, every time I see the 20s, I want to move somewhere where I can actually get away with Summer tires.

Would have been a great pic if LA wasn't so hazy. At San Vicente Mountain Park that overlooks LA Valley.View attachment 13480
Lots of head turning during the drive.
Car looks amazing. Next time you have service, ask them to align that charger door a bit.

Back