• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Set of 21" Aero Dream wheels for sale

are these still available? is that why this is getting updated so often?

I have a set of 21in Dream wheels coming up for sale located in Florida. Not perfect and do not come with tires, was going to get the few scuffs fixed but could be compelled to sell as is. Open to ship as well. Feel free to PM me

I have a set of 21in Dream wheels coming up for sale located in Florida. Not perfect and do not come with tires, was going to get the few scuffs fixed but could be compelled to sell as is. Open to ship as well. Feel free to PM me
Trying to DM you, but forum wouldn’t allowed DM since your account is too new. Pictures? Tires included?

Curious about the Dream Edition wheels. I'm wondering if they are forged ?
Could you put them on the bathroom scale and report the mass (lbs.)?
Also = a photo always helps a sale.

I am wondering if there is any un-sprung mass advantage with the Dream Edition wheels (both lighter and stronger).
As a PA native I opted for the 19" high-profile A/S combo > I have this to say about that:

With low hours on the Lucid I am becoming more confident. The exit from the neighborhood is a T intersection with a busy road. Timing a left turn is difficult, as people exceed the posted speed. I thought I had a gap, but close, so I went Left as I would when driving my son's 328. The Lucid immediately went sideways in a 4-wheel drift (Smooth mode = I've never been out of Smooth mode). I way underestimated the instant torque and how little pedal movement it takes. The wife went into "all-hands-on-deck" mode and I went into sphincter clamp. I had to pull over so we had time to decompress. I had no idea... (previous cars R-129 SL600 & '65 Mustang HP289 so no stranger to tail-happy cars).

When we got back home I closed a deal I'd been contemplating since I purchased the car: got the factory 21's / Summer P-zeros.
Lucid can't decide if these are Aero "Blade" or "Range" ???

iu

Happy Vernal Equinox everyone!

Last edited:
Trying to DM you, but forum wouldn’t allowed DM since your account is too new. Pictures? Tires included?
Fixed this, feel free to dm away

Fixed this, feel free to dm away
If I get dream rims set, that means I have to post my 21” aero blades. Can 4 wheels fit in Air to bring back to Texas? Mmm 🤔

Maybe I just fancy another road trip to evaluate public CCS capability alongside Gulf Coast. 😂

One good tire, no aero inserts. I can grab some overall pictures later tonight. I was quoted about $400 to get any and all rash/pitting fixed and have them looking right again. No bends to my knowledge, just some cosmetics.

What are you replacing them with?

What are you replacing them with?
I actually bought them from someone locally swapping to 19s who didn't want to store an extra set of wheels or go through the process of refinishing them and selling them. They didn't come off my car.

Back