Service Expansion In So Cal

donfenn

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
331
Reaction score
278
Location
L.A. CA
Cars
Pure AWD, Fathom Blue.
I had a field service visit today for my Air, arranged through the Beverly Hills service center, for the new processor upgrade, a seat repair, and a trim repair.

The process was easy. I left a message, received a return call within 24 hours, and scheduled an appointment about 3½ weeks out. That was fine with me, since none of the issues were urgent. Anthony, the field technician, was very good—attentive, helpful, and communicative. He also confirmed that a good portion of the Beverly Hills team was already working on setting up the new DTLA service center, with service management adjustments underway at both locations and new staff coming aboard. In light of so much negativity about Lucid service, I wanted to share some tangible evidence that Lucid is working to expand its service resources.
 
Back
Top