- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Messages
- 260
- Reaction score
- 391
130 Gravities and 780 Air according to Motors Intelligence. Total 910.
Source: https://motorintelligence.com/
Source: https://motorintelligence.com/
If that’s true, it’s very disappointing. I expected it close to 2,000130 Gravities and 780 Air according to Motors Intelligence. Total 910.
Source: https://motorintelligence.com/
Lucky for you, it almost certainly isn't.If that’s true, it’s very disappointing. I expected it close to 2,000
I agree that would be useful info; unclear if it would be good for the stock, lol. I imagine that's their consideration.While these numbers are likely wrong. It would be nice if this quarter Lucid started reporting Air and Gravity sales and production rather than lumping them together.
No company is transparent unless they “need” to be. Not even Apple. Why should Lucid?Increased transparency is rarely a bad thing. If they are not releasing it for fear of its impact on stock prices they are misinformed.
I could think of hundreds of bad “honest truths” that would tank a company, or a person, especially without context.Increased transparency is rarely a bad thing.
dang thats TWICE the experience I have this year so farI’m not a CFO, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn twice last year.
I expected a MILLION time to take Lucid behind the barn and shoot itIf that’s true, it’s very disappointing. I expected it close to 2,000
Thanks for letting us knowThis source is trash.
These numbers are meaningless. Honestly, we should probably consider doing to this source the same thing we did to the other crappy misspelled one that wrote an article based on this crappy source.
Anyway, these numbers are no different from, well... here, these are my made-up numbers: Lucid sold 1200 Gravities and 3400 Airs in September. Neat!
From https://motorintelligence.com/Copyright.aspx: "The material contained herein has been compiled from manufacturers, dealers, published information and confidential sources. Motor Intelligence has endeavored to verify the accuracy of these materials, however, no warranty or fitness is implied."
Since Lucid has not told anyone anything, doesn't have any dealers, and has not published information, his only possible source is a confidential leak. Cool.
In other words, he made this up.
There are embarrassing?Anyway, I’m sure there is a good reason for not splitting them out.
Happy to help!Thanks for letting us know
Could be, but seems unlikely given the demand. Could be a dozen other reasons too.There are embarrassing?