- Joined
- Feb 21, 2026
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Cars
- Lucid Air Grand Touring
Hi everyone,
I just bought an Air GT and was wondering if anyone wants to trade their 19in AeroRange rims for the 20in AeroLite rims. I’m also willing to sell or ship them. I’m located in Cleveland, Ohio but will be in Dallas, Texas the second week of March. All 4 rims are in almost new condition with no curb rash, scratches, or dents.
These don’t come with the black inserts (since I didn’t get them with those for some reason).
I just bought an Air GT and was wondering if anyone wants to trade their 19in AeroRange rims for the 20in AeroLite rims. I’m also willing to sell or ship them. I’m located in Cleveland, Ohio but will be in Dallas, Texas the second week of March. All 4 rims are in almost new condition with no curb rash, scratches, or dents.
These don’t come with the black inserts (since I didn’t get them with those for some reason).