• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling my Lucid - Southern California

Yeah, reboots are annoying especially during colder temperatures because you have to run out of the car and get a far enough distance away.
During the summer, you could easily go for a walk or something.

But yeah it's tolerable, just think there needs to be more consistent reboot sequences
Faraday pouch for the fob and valet card, and turn off Bluetooth on your phone for the reset period?

Faraday pouch for the fob and valet card, and turn off Bluetooth on your phone for the reset period?
😂Nice. Lucid might need to consider a faraday pouch as a standard accessory.

😂Nice. Lucid might need to consider a faraday pouch as a standard accessory.
With Lucid logo, I bet more people will pay for it than the canister bottle.

Hi, folks. Thanks for your help last week. Just want to let you know that I pulled the trigger, and finalized my order today for an Air Touring. Looking forward to next steps. Replacing my nine-year-old BMW 535i, which is still a great car, but I'm looking forward to the next level experience of a Lucid. Not a Grand, but hoping to be happy enough with the AT. Thanks again.

I am happy for you that you pulled the trigger.

I have to report that I got my AGT in mid-October. I got all the software updates soon after and have driven it 3000 miles back and forth from San Franciso to Los Angeles and locally. I am IN LOVE with the car. It is the best car I have ever owned. It is a driver's dream. I have never had any need to reset it. I have never had a screen go blank. It always unlocks when I approach it. It has a reliable range and predictable performance. The fit and finish is terrific, paint was unblemished, and the upholstery and interior are fantastic. The sound system works wonders. I use Spotify, Tidal, my iPhone blue-tooth, broadcast, and digital radio. Highway assist and ACC are terrific, easy to use, and seem safe. I even like the massage seats. I have zero regrets. It is simply a joy to drive. (Knocking wood, tho...)

I am happy for you that you pulled the trigger.

I have to report that I got my AGT in mid-October. I got all the software updates soon after and have driven it 3000 miles back and forth from San Franciso to Los Angeles and locally. I am IN LOVE with the car. It is the best car I have ever owned. It is a driver's dream. I have never had any need to reset it. I have never had a screen go blank. It always unlocks when I approach it. It has a reliable range and predictable performance. The fit and finish is terrific, paint was unblemished, and the upholstery and interior are fantastic. The sound system works wonders. I use Spotify, Tidal, my iPhone blue-tooth, broadcast, and digital radio. Highway assist and ACC are terrific, easy to use, and seem safe. I even like the massage seats. I have zero regrets. It is simply a joy to drive. (Knocking wood, tho...)
Great to hear, sansonoma. Your post gets me more excited about getting in my car. Good luck going forward!

sansonoma, My son went to Stanford for graduate school, so I got to spend a few years visiting him in Palo Alto. Beautiful town you have there.

sansonoma, My son went to Stanford for graduate school, so I got to spend a few years visiting him in Palo Alto. Beautiful town you have there.
Thanks, I went to grad school there, too, and got my Ph.D. there. It is beautiful, but I am equally enamored with the area around UCLA where I am now faculty. That said, I have relatives in Lambertville and love your area very much.

Palo Alto is really beautiful.
Years ago, I almost moved there when I was offered a job with interest-free mortgage loan at Stanford. Very tempting but wasn't sure I could afford living there.
As it turned out, our son later did his undergrad and grad at the Farm. Had I predicted this, would've taken the job for the tuition benefit.
Could've bought multiple Lucid Dreams with his tuition :)

Thanks, I went to grad school there, too, and got my Ph.D. there. It is beautiful, but I am equally enamored with the area around UCLA where I am now faculty. That said, I have relatives in Lambertville and love your area very much.
Wow. Most people, including those who live little more than an hour from Lambertville, have no idea where it is, unless you tell them it's across the river from New Hope. I agree that is a beautiful area as well. Lambertville is a great town to live in. My son also has a Ph.D. from Stanford, and is on the faculty of the University of Texas in San Antonio. I'm glad your experience with your AGT has been fully positive, but I have to admit that, after reading so many posts about software glitches with the car, I'm feeling a bit tenuous about the reliability of the car. Hope I end up being as forutnate as you've been. If you ever get to Lambertville, let me know, and we can compare notes about our cars over a drink at The Boathouse.

Years ago, I almost moved there when I was offered a job with interest-free mortgage loan at Stanford. Very tempting but wasn't sure I could afford living there.
As it turned out, our son later did his undergrad and grad at the Farm. Had I predicted this, would've taken the job for the tuition benefit.
Funny. My son was there from 2008, when he recommended that I buy stock in this new electric car company out there called Tesla. I didn't follow his advice. Bad move. A $10K investment then would have paid for at least ten AGTs. LIfe lesson for me was, Be Bold, which is why I bought a Lucid, although admitedly still nervous about the purchase.

Funny. My son was there from 2008, when he recommended that I buy stock in this new electric car company out there called Tesla. I didn't follow his advice. Bad move. A $10K investment then would have paid for at least ten AGTs. LIfe lesson for me was, Be Bold, which is why I bought a Lucid, although admitedly still nervous about the purchase.
And did you buy Lucid stock?

Wow. Most people, including those who live little more than an hour from Lambertville, have no idea where it is, unless you tell them it's across the river from New Hope. I agree that is a beautiful area as well. Lambertville is a great town to live in. My son also has a Ph.D. from Stanford, and is on the faculty of the University of Texas in San Antonio. I'm glad your experience with your AGT has been fully positive, but I have to admit that, after reading so many posts about software glitches with the car, I'm feeling a bit tenuous about the reliability of the car. Hope I end up being as forutnate as you've been. If you ever get to Lambertville, let me know, and we can compare notes about our cars over a drink at The Boathouse.
Congrats to your son. I was nearly panicking about the Lucid just before I took delivery because I read this forum carefully leading up to that - and nearly canceled, too. Mostly, there is fantastic information here written by wonderful and well-meaning people. It is just ( and I do this, too) that the discussion is mostly about problems that arise, so I think it gives an overall bad impression unless you are experiencing the car simultaneously. I think that's why the press reacts the way they do when they read this. In fact, it really is the best car I've ever owned. The service is stellar. I am glad I have it.

An amusing thing about PA: I got my new zephyr red AGT in mid-October. The next day, I went to the store and parked next to another zephyr red AGT with the same wheels.

An amusing thing about PA: I got my new zephyr red AGT in mid-October. The next day, I went to the store and parked next to another zephyr red AGT with the same wheels.
Amazing, isn't it?
But I've driven up and down El Camino enough times to know that this area exudes wealth.
On the other hand, I've also seen grad students living in makeshift rooms on top of East PA warehouses, too.

Amazing, isn't it?
But I've driven up and down El Camino enough times to know that this area exudes wealth.
On the other hand, I've also seen grad students living in makeshift rooms on top of East PA warehouses, too.
You have now perceived the central theme of my research!

Hi, folks. I need to make a decision this week about whether to go ahead with my purchase of an Air Touring (at the old price, since my reservation was made a year ago). If you were in my shoes, would you pull the trigger on a purchase again? Also, anyone having any issues with the paint finish (e.g. , dulling, chips, scratches, swirling marks from polishing, etc.)? Thanks. Much appreciated.
Its a fantastic car. Go for it.

No car is without any faults…. Having said that Lucid is a very good car with an amazing ride so I would say BUY IT!

Back