• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling: Grand Touring (Black/Mojave) - Late June Delivery

box

I have a black/Mojave Grand Touring tentatively slated for a June delivery. Considering selling the reservation or the car post-delivery. Absolutely did not purchase with the intent to sell, but various factors have me considering.

Reservation non transferable. 3 years Electrify America won't transfer. Wont get 7500 tax credit.

Perhaps someone who missed the previous pricing would be interested

Reservation non transferable. 3 years Electrify America won't transfer. Wont get 7500 tax credit.

Perhaps someone who missed the previous pricing would be interested

Who claims 7500 tax credit? OP or the buyer? If I'm OP I just reduce the cost $7500 and claim myself. This is what lease companies are doing

Who claims 7500 tax credit? OP or the buyer? If I'm OP I just reduce the cost $7500 and claim myself. This is what lease companies are doing
Original buyer of car claims, which would be the OP. It's grey area for reselling car and may be disqualified depending on intent to resell. I think private reselling is ok just say no longer need but if actively buying for the purpose of reselling then could get disqualified. Some conversation here regarding selling cars https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/ev-federal-tax-credit-after-selling-car/387378/16

Original buyer of car claims, which would be the OP. It's grey area for reselling car and may be disqualified depending on intent to resell. I think private reselling is ok just say no longer need but if actively buying for the purpose of reselling then could get disqualified. Some conversation here regarding selling cars https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/ev-federal-t NJax-credit-after-selling-car/387378/16
Grey or not, I know in atleast NJ the lease company keeps the credit and discounts the car, also car sale is tax free. So in my case Id have no problem just reselling at the OG MSRP and just keeping the credit

I would like to know that myself. There is no premium to be had right now in DFW.

Grey or not, I know in atleast NJ the lease company keeps the credit and discounts the car, also car sale is tax free. So in my case Id have no problem just reselling at the OG MSRP and just keeping the credit
Wow that is super cool. I Texas the Sales Tax is a killer because of the fallacy of No State Income tax. The Real Estate and Sales Tax here are high and there is Sales Tax on practically everything under the Sun except raw food.

Also it is my understanding that the 7500 it taken off the Tax Liability so it is like shielding 37,500$ of taxable income at 20% and more at the higher brackets, IMO.

It seems silly the Electify America account can’t be transferred.

Wow that is super cool. I Texas the Sales Tax is a killer because of the fallacy of No State Income tax. The Real Estate and Sales Tax here are high and there is Sales Tax on practically everything under the Sun except raw food.

Also it is my understanding that the 7500 it taken off the Tax Liability so it is like shielding 37,500$ of taxable income at 20% and more at the higher brackets, IMO.
NJ is tax free only for EVs. As for premium in the NJ/NYC tri-state area, minimum used is $170k+. As for confirmed sales either dealerships are delisting the cars or they are selling for that much. Ordered a Mach 1 HP V8 (I know I know) and this, Ford beat Lucid to delivery. Both have a $20k+ premium used. Hard to financially stomach keeping both. Have a lucid pure for the fiancé if they ever actually turn out to exist.

It seems silly the Electify America account can’t be transferred.
Not really, its a benefit for the original owner. It helps Lucid sell cars. Once the car has been sold it has accomplished its job. As long as the second owners knows they are not getting it I don't see the problem.

Not really, its a benefit for the original owner. It helps Lucid sell cars. Once the car has been sold it has accomplished its job. As long as the second owners knows they are not getting it I don't see the problem.
But if the original owner sold the car before year end are you saying they can still claim the 7500 credit? I wish there was a 20K+ premium on the GT in Texas. The other one has not sold in a month and they are only asking 178K which means the owner sold it for a lot less.

After seeing the flimsiness of the fan button I just realized how cheap those buttons on the dash look.

Back