Seeking Alpha a fan...

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4509436-lucid-group-best-value-in-a-year

Lucid Group: Best Value In A Year​

May 10, 2022 5:42 AM ET

Summary​

• Lucid reaffirmed its FY 2022 production target last week.
  • Reservations for the Lucid Air continued to increase throughout the quarter, adding $500M to Lucid’s combined reservation value.
  • The company is set for a major sales ramp until FY 2026.
Eh...not too sure about that.

Sometimes it seems to me that stock prices are more popularity contests. Who cares about P/E ratios anymore? Lol

Sometimes it seems to me that stock prices are more popularity contests. Who cares about P/E ratios anymore? Lol
I agree. It's so easy for anyone to spin a made up story and straight away it impacts the stock price when no one validates if the issue is really true or not.

Can't they make up their minds? :D
Seeking Alpha has a wide array of contributors and it’s pretty common to see 2 pieces within a week or 2 of each other with polar opposite opinions on a company… guess they are hedging their bets :)

Eh...not too sure about that.

Anyone who trusts anything on Seeking Alpha should not be a Investor. They are a community of subpar writers. I may have to find that email when years ago they invted me to write for them because I made a ton of comments on some of the loser stocks i got i to back then thinking this was a legit place for some serious due di.igence.

Having said that are we saying you Lucid lovers have doubts about them being lets say 1/10th as successful as Tesla? I have some scratch riding on this stock.

Seeking Alpha has a wide array of contributors and it’s pretty common to see 2 pieces within a week or 2 of each other with polar opposite opinions on a company… guess they are hedging their bets :)
Well said and absolutely true. Same thing with Investor Place. Stocktwits and Yahoo are not even worth visiting.

Back