S stemkin7 Member Joined Mar 25, 2025 Messages 17 Reaction score 6 Cars Lucid Air Jun 5, 2025 #1 Here’s what I see on homepage of app. This is old. I’m unable to update. Attachments IMG_4831.webp 40 KB · Views: 152
californiaboy935 Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Apr 30, 2023 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 1,684 Cars Lucid Grand Touring Referral Code WDATGN78 Jun 5, 2025 #2 stemkin7 said: Here’s what I see on homepage of app. This is old. I’m unable to update. Click to expand... That’s the new app, why do you think it’s not updated?
stemkin7 said: Here’s what I see on homepage of app. This is old. I’m unable to update. Click to expand... That’s the new app, why do you think it’s not updated?
californiaboy935 Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Apr 30, 2023 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 1,684 Cars Lucid Grand Touring Referral Code WDATGN78 Jun 5, 2025 #3 californiaboy935 said: That’s the new app, why do you think it’s not updated? View attachment 29456 Click to expand... On iPhone 16, v. 2.3.2
californiaboy935 said: That’s the new app, why do you think it’s not updated? View attachment 29456 Click to expand... On iPhone 16, v. 2.3.2