Screen Contrast

lucidtouringman

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,108
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I'm currently driving a Lucid loaner (again). However, my question was around screen contrast for the pilot panel and the main display. I am noticing that on the 2025 loaner that I am driving, the screen contrast seems to be much higher. The reds are more red and the yellows are more yellow and I kind of like that. I am wondering if someone knows how we can change the screen contrast or is that a factory setting that currently is not changeable? Please let me know. If this is something that the service shop can do for me and bump up the contrast then that would be great to know because my car is in service. Thanks!
 
I'm currently driving a Lucid loaner (again). However, my question was around screen contrast for the pilot panel and the main display. I am noticing that on the 2025 loaner that I am driving, the screen contrast seems to be much higher. The reds are more red and the yellows are more yellow and I kind of like that. I am wondering if someone knows how we can change the screen contrast or is that a factory setting that currently is not changeable? Please let me know. If this is something that the service shop can do for me and bump up the contrast then that would be great to know because my car is in service. Thanks!
Could it just be the brightness setting?
 
Could it just be the brightness setting?
Might also be the theme. The differences aren't huge between the themes but there is some difference. I've found the "Space" theme gives me the most readable contrast.
 
Could it just be the brightness setting?
No, I thought so as well and played with it. Brightness and contrast are different metrics, the reds on the new car are just brighter and deeper.
 
Back
Top