Scheduled charging starts at incorrect time

DanHi

Reaction score
Cars
2023 Air Pure
I have my charging schedule set to start at 11:05 PM. I plugged in my car around 10:30 AM, and it started charging at 11:05 AM. I checked the time on the car and it's correct. Is this a known issue?

I have my charging schedule set to start at 11:05 PM. I plugged in my car around 10:30 AM, and it started charging at 11:05 AM. I checked the time on the car and it's correct. Is this a known issue?
Lucid's verbiage leaves a lot to be desired. I'm guessing the way you set it is backwards, so try changing your setting to the opposite and see if it works tonight.

Echoing this. This has happened to me a few times as well. I reported it to my service advisor over txt and all he said was make sure software is up to date. Of course that response was not helpful, but its a rare enough situation for me that I let it go.

I even had a different situation once where the trip meter reset as if it charged at the scheduled time, but it hadn't actually charged. This was with the current 2.3.0 version. Same answer from them to make sure software is updated and do a soft reset. At this stage, i just try to be diligent about checking the SoC in the morning. This has only happened once so far though.

I had the start time at 8:00 pm, and it did start then, of course I never plugged it in before 8:00 AM, so I'm wondering if it just doesn't honor AM/PM?

I had the start time at 8:00 pm, and it did start then, of course I never plugged it in before 8:00 AM, so I'm wondering if it just doesn't honor AM/PM?
I think I have read something on here about the am/pm thing. I normally plug it in around 8 or 9pm and it's set to charge at midnight, so I haven't seen that. There was one night that it started charging around 10. It only happened once. Normally the schedule is reliable.

If the schedule is correct the fix is to set the time early. Plug in. Let the charge start. Stop it. Unplug. Reset the car ( Air logo reset). Change to the desired time. Plug back in. Check to see if charging scheduled appears on pilot panel.

I'm not sure if everyone is aware that there is a "grace" period that if you plug it in after the time of scheduled charging, it immediately starts charging. According to the manual the maximum time of the grace period is 12 hours.

Back