• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sapphire Experience and Rims/Tires

GulfSpeed24

Hi! Any Sapphire owners on have any thoughts on their experience with the car? For example, are you thrilled with your purchase or do you think another Air model would be all one really needs or possibly more in terms of options? Finally, anyone figure out a source to get aftermarket rims to fit all-season or winter tires on the car? I understand that the rims that come with the car only allow for summer tires.

I asked my Service Advisor same thing RE: Winter wheel/tire setup for Sapphire given current Air is 4 season daily driver. I was told current Lucid Air winter wheel tire setup will NOT fit Sapphire (duh) but was also told that there is not a plan for Lucid to bring winter wheel setup for Sapphire. I am looking at just finding tires that will work in winter. So far nothing fruitful. Let me know if you find anything. I'd trade my AGT for Sapphire if I can get the winter stuff figured out.

Back