Same conversation over and over

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Today I got in same conversation with Starbucks manager at drive-thru, pretty much same conversation yesterday at Whataburger.

“That is a sweet gorgeous car, what kind of car is it?”
“It’s electric car, by Lucid.”
“Electric?! Is it better than Tesla?”
(I refrain to go into details)
“… It’s my first electric car and it’s my best car ever drive!”
(Then I get the same routine again)
“I’m waiting for General Motor to come out more options for electric car, I just don’t want to buy Tesla.”
“Why?”
“Because I don’t like Elon Musk.”
“Why?”
Blah blah blah….
(Basically boil down to his Twitter antics.)

Today I got in same conversation with Starbucks manager at drive-thru, pretty much same conversation yesterday at Whataburger.

“That is a sweet gorgeous car, what kind of car is it?”
“It’s electric car, by Lucid.”
“Electric?! Is it better than Tesla?”
(I refrain to go into details)
“… It’s my first electric car and it’s my best car ever drive!”
(Then I get the same routine again)
“I’m waiting for General Motor to come out more options for electric car, I just don’t want to buy Tesla.”
“Why?”
“Because I don’t like Elon Musk.”
“Why?”
Blah blah blah….
(Basically boil down to his Twitter antics.)
That's when you say...

"Yea, that's why the CEO of Lucid left Tesla to make this car. He couldn't stand working for Musk and this car is a big middle finger to the guy"

Great answer! I’ll remember that one.

But my coffee and breakfast was here, no need to hold the line. 🤣

And you say that that is why tesla is feeling the pressure to bring back radar etc instead of relying on just cameras for so called fsd beta.

I am curious if this Starbucks person thinking is reflective of many. Personally once Elon took over Twitter I feel I got a much better idea for how he thinks and he even comes on live twitter spaces just to chatter his thoughts. It’s where I learned his life is software. I had more respect actually that he stayed to software since I am also a software person as well.

I am curious if this Starbucks person thinking is reflective of many. Personally once Elon took over Twitter I feel I got a much better idea for how he thinks and he even comes on live twitter spaces just to chatter his thoughts. It’s where I learned his life is software. I had more respect actually that he stayed to software since I am also a software person as well.
Didn't he remove the Twitter Spaces feature after he got flamed by a whole bunch of journalists when he joined their Space, who he then promptly banned, and then unbanned after everybody screamed at him? (sorry if this is off topic)

Didn't he remove the Twitter Spaces feature after he got flamed by a whole bunch of journalists when he joined their Space, who he then promptly banned, and then unbanned after everybody screamed at him? (sorry if this is off topic)
Spaces are still alive I was listening Dave Lee give a talk earlier tonight. Yeah sorry if off topic.

Back