Rewards Store - really crappy service

L-Dude

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
1,726
Location
SE US
Cars
2025 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
KYSLYZ47
Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't already know. The Rewards store has a no returns/exchanges policy. That's not exactly consumer friendly, but whatever, right? Well the problem is that their apparel sizing is so far off the norm, and completely inconsistent from item to item that there is a pretty good chance you will get a garment that is worthless to you. And you will be paying tax on that worthless item.

I just received four items from the store, and only one is remotely useable. I mean they're not even close. I am 5'10" 175--a perfect medium. I ordered large in three of the four items, and they range from "too tight to wear in public" to "this is life threateningly tight call the fire department to help me get this thing off!" When I inquired about exchanging for some XLs for my medium frame, I was (politely) told they wouldn't exchange or refund. Keep in mind that there are NO sizing guidelines on the store whatsoever.

So I am going to donate these items. Congratulations, Lucid, not only have turned a positive (rewards) into a negative (BAD customer service), your logo items are going to be worn by homeless people.
 
Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't already know. The Rewards store has a no returns/exchanges policy. That's not exactly consumer friendly, but whatever, right? Well the problem is that their apparel sizing is so far off the norm, and completely inconsistent from item to item that there is a pretty good chance you will get a garment that is worthless to you. And you will be paying tax on that worthless item.

I just received four items from the store, and only one is remotely useable. I mean they're not even close. I am 5'10" 175--a perfect medium. I ordered large in three of the four items, and they range from "too tight to wear in public" to "this is life threateningly tight call the fire department to help me get this thing off!" When I inquired about exchanging for some XLs for my medium frame, I was (politely) told they wouldn't exchange or refund. Keep in mind that there are NO sizing guidelines on the store whatsoever.

So I am going to donate these items. Congratulations, Lucid, not only have turned a positive (rewards) into a negative (BAD customer service), your logo items are going to be worn by homeless people.
I will be 100% ok with homeless people wearing a Lucid logo...but not ok with you relegating the homeless to this level of unworthiness...they're dealing with much more of a challenge than you and me...let's reconsider our frames of reference here please.
 
Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't already know. The Rewards store has a no returns/exchanges policy. That's not exactly consumer friendly, but whatever, right? Well the problem is that their apparel sizing is so far off the norm, and completely inconsistent from item to item that there is a pretty good chance you will get a garment that is worthless to you. And you will be paying tax on that worthless item.

I just received four items from the store, and only one is remotely useable. I mean they're not even close. I am 5'10" 175--a perfect medium. I ordered large in three of the four items, and they range from "too tight to wear in public" to "this is life threateningly tight call the fire department to help me get this thing off!" When I inquired about exchanging for some XLs for my medium frame, I was (politely) told they wouldn't exchange or refund. Keep in mind that there are NO sizing guidelines on the store whatsoever.

So I am going to donate these items. Congratulations, Lucid, not only have turned a positive (rewards) into a negative (BAD customer service), your logo items are going to be worn by homeless people.
I agree...pretty discouraging. Here is what I have found to date: Sweatshirts - seem true to size or at least really close. Polo shirts - go up 2 sizes. T shirts - not sure yet...havent ordered one and can't get a straight answer from the store as to how they are sized. If anyone has an idea, I am listening
 
Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't already know. The Rewards store has a no returns/exchanges policy. That's not exactly consumer friendly, but whatever, right? Well the problem is that their apparel sizing is so far off the norm, and completely inconsistent from item to item that there is a pretty good chance you will get a garment that is worthless to you. And you will be paying tax on that worthless item.

I just received four items from the store, and only one is remotely useable. I mean they're not even close. I am 5'10" 175--a perfect medium. I ordered large in three of the four items, and they range from "too tight to wear in public" to "this is life threateningly tight call the fire department to help me get this thing off!" When I inquired about exchanging for some XLs for my medium frame, I was (politely) told they wouldn't exchange or refund. Keep in mind that there are NO sizing guidelines on the store whatsoever.

So I am going to donate these items. Congratulations, Lucid, not only have turned a positive (rewards) into a negative (BAD customer service), your logo items are going to be worn by homeless people.
IMG_4987.gif
 
Back
Top