Return Policy

cabood

Verified Owner
Cars
Model S, AGT
Is anyone aware of Lucid's return policy after purchase? Tesla had a 7 day return policy but they discontinued it in late 2020. Just curious if Lucid has anything similar, I can't find anything on their website or elsewhere on the web.

I guess the best return policy at the moment is a strong resale market - hopefully that holds up.

My SA told me there is no return policy but you can refuse delivery if the PDI is not to your satisfaction.

I was told no return policy also.

If you refuse delivery, I'm sure they expect to be able to cure any defects and redeliver same car. Not refund.

Unless something strange happens, the $15,000 price increase for the AGT for those who order after May 31, should provide an umbrella for those who wish to sell their AGTs for close to breakeven after sales tax.

I was just next to a guy at an EA chargi f station who owns 3 Taycans and is selling 2 because of how they’re appreciating over MSRP, he got them before they stopped building them for 3 months due to the Ukraine nightmare making it so they had no wiring harnesses, so he’s not trying to exploit that situation, just got lucky with the timing. If you reject the Lucid now for some incomprehensible reason you’re rejecting either an amazing car to own or rejecting free $$$.

I was just next to a guy at an EA chargi f station who owns 3 Taycans and is selling 2 because of how they’re appreciating over MSRP, he got them before they stopped building them for 3 months due to the Ukraine nightmare making it so they had no wiring harnesses, so he’s not trying to exploit that situation, just got lucky with the timing. If you reject the Lucid now for some incomprehensible reason you’re rejecting either an amazing car to own or rejecting free $$$.
Seems like many new vehicles these days are holding their value because of high demand and low supply. Hopefully Lucid is one of them!

Seems like many new vehicles these days are holding their value because of high demand and low supply. Hopefully Lucid is one of them!

My cousin picked up his Tesla Y on Dec 2020 for $62K (after tax). Put in 30K mile. Sold it last week for ....$62K.

Back