[Resolved] - Surround View - panning no longer working

Bob Lahblaw

Verified Owner
Cars
2022 AGT R
Just noticed today that I can no longer manipulate the Surround View. Specifically: 1) pressing on any of the camera buttons results in no response and 2) using one-finger-drag no longer pans the screen to move to the camera angle.

While I frequently use the surround view camera when backing up / parking, I have not used any of the manipulation features in awhile. Therefore, not sure when the manipulation features stopped working.

Has anyone else run into this issue? (And apologies if posted elsewhere…I did a quick search and did not immediately find a similar post..of course, in my experience, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist!).

Try a reboot? Mine works fine.

Reactions: DJL
I did try the soft reset a couple of different times this morning (turn signal, exit car, lock with key card, walk away for 20 mins)…I should have included that in the original post.
In any event, surround view panning / camera select features still non-functional after a soft reset.

The other thing to try might be the profile reset ("Bobby Reset"(tm)), changing to a different profile, wait for it to take effect, then change back and wait for it to take effect.

The other thing to try might be the profile reset ("Bobby Reset"(tm)), changing to a different profile, wait for it to take effect, then change back and wait for it to take effect.
That did it!
Thanks for the suggestion (and including an explanation on what the BobbyReset steps are…had seen many references, but didn’t know the details).

Mods: feel free to mark this thread as “Resolved”

That did it!
Thanks for the suggestion (and including an explanation on what the BobbyReset steps are…had seen many references, but didn’t know the details).

Glad to hear it. Throw a few coins in @Bobby's tip jar when you get a chance.

That did it!

Fantastic.

Back