[RESOLVED] Has steering wheel right side buttons disabled?

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
I couldn’t go forward or backward on songs. I even tried reset and those buttons still doesn’t work? Was this bc software update or known bug?

I couldn’t go forward or backward on songs. I even tried reset and those buttons still doesn’t work? Was this bc software update or known bug?

Call service.

Tell them your buttons intermittently don't work and you need the steering wheel replaced.

I had this happen recently on my drive to work one morning. After I let it sit all day, everything was fine when I drove home.

I had this happen recently on my drive to work one morning. After I let it sit all day, everything was fine when I drove home.

You are absolutely correct. Deep sleep reset worked! All kind of soft reset didn’t work. So all good now.

You are absolutely correct. Deep sleep reset worked! All kind of soft reset didn’t work. So all good now.
It's going to come back. The issue is likely with the steering wheel switch hardware.

I've had the issue twice only. Will hold off getting a replacement until it happens more frequently.

Second day of ownership. Track buttons worked yesterday. Don’t work today. Not very cool.

Does this happen often? Part of the lucid charm?
It has never happened to me. I think I have read about a total of two people that has happened to. Remember, problems are heavily over-represented on Internet forms.

Does this happen often? Part of the lucid charm?

I think it gets sensitive on sensitive Tidal ATMOS tracks perhaps. Not any critical bug as can press on cockpit screen and button will resume functional after deep sleep.

Back