Wishlist request: glovebox lock in valet mode

ajroxstar

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hey Bobby, can we put on the 2024 wishlist survey a passcode for Glovebox. It would be nice to have to put in a passcode to open the glovebox in case of Valet park- if you don’t want someone to open glovebox.

Hey Bobby, can we put on the 2024 wishlist survey a passcode for Glovebox. It would be nice to have to put in a passcode to open the glovebox in case of Valet park- if you don’t want someone to open glovebox.
Yes, that would be a nice part of a valet mode.

I was in the BH center recently, and my service rep said there would be an update that included a valet mode by the end of summer. Has anyone heard more on this?

I was in the BH center recently, and my service rep said there would be an update that included a valet mode by the end of summer. Has anyone heard more on this?
I have heard zero whispering about this, but I hope it’s true!

Not trying to be mean but service reps don't seem to be a reliable source of information when it comes to upcoming features/timelines...
That's not mean; just accurate. Service reps are spectacular at service, but I wouldn't rely on them to read the software tea leaves.

Yeah. I forgot to get an affidavit signed in blood. This doesn't seem to be a big deal for most, but it really is for me. It's such a basic feature, that it never occured to me that it wouldn't be included. This may sound extreme, but I wouldn't have bought the car had I known. I truly hate having to take semi-valuables out of the glovebox and frunk before going to places I know will have valet parking.

Yeah. I forgot to get an affidavit signed in blood. This doesn't seem to be a big deal for most, but it really is for me. It's such a basic feature, that it never occured to me that it wouldn't be included. This may sound extreme, but I wouldn't have bought the car had I known. I truly hate having to take semi-valuables out of the glovebox and frunk before going to places I know will have valet parking.
It sounds like this is an extremely important feature for you. Before your next vehicle purchase, check for it.

Back