Report button

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
So I'm guessing we now have a Report button on the site. Not sure if it being in prominent Red at the forefront of comments is going to be a good thing 😅. It's overly accessible.

Yeah, I was being a little sassy when noting we have a report button. More so pointing out that it’s in your face now 😅.
We were getting requests to add a report button, so we just made the existing one more prominent since not everyone was finding it.

The red text is actually much better than the red button itself! Quick iterations.
We tried several iterations and settled on this. As a group, your moderators spend quite a bit of time trying to keep this forum a positive experience for users.

Apparently, I can report myself 😂

1674055812473.png

Apparently, I can report myself 😂
Yes. And that has been done in the past. Sometimes folks regret what they’ve posted and request to have part of it edited. Since you can’t edit posts after 10 minutes.

Yes. And that has been done in the past. Sometimes folks regret what they’ve posted and request to have part of it edited. Since you can’t edit posts after 10 minutes.
Generally, we're nicer, and possibly smarter, after a little reflection.

We tried several iterations and settled on this. As a group, your moderators spend quite a bit of time trying to keep this forum a positive experience for users.
Please know that you guys are much appreciated. I for one, have learned more about my AGT on here than on any other car forum I’ve been on in the past. Thanks for monitoring and handling all that you do.

Back