Repeated Loss of Sirius XM and phone Audio

TomMJM36

New Member

Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
29
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
I've had my 2023 Air Touring for over 3 years. And while many aspects of the software have gotten much better, the SiriusXM connectivity, and loss of all audio including my phone have gotten much worse. And all the Lucid Natick Service center can tell me is to do a hard system reboot to get SiriusXM working again, and I am now doing this several times per week. And in regard to audio not working on my phone calls, all they tell me to do is un-pair and then re-pair the phone. I've repeatedly asked if these problems are unique to my car or general Lucid Air problems but get now response. I love the way the car drives, but frustration of no music and missed calls because the caller can't hear me is building!!
 
Same problem. I have a 2023 Air GT. I have been very lucky with these types of issues in the past. I have done a reboot only twice in 2025 because the phone/music would not connect. Since I have upgraded to cccv2 chip in March and received the 2.8.30 update earlier this year, I have had to do reboots about 3 times per week for the past couple of months. I am not sure if it is the cccv2 or the 2.8.30 update that caused this issue. I am hoping that when I get the 2.9.0 update, the issue will resolve!
 
I've also experienced the same problems in the past. The complete audio loss was really bad prior to version 2.8.16. My audio would drop out and require a reboot several times per month. It's been much more stable since v2.8.16; I think I've encountered the issue only once since that version.
 
Back
Top