Reorder Sirius Favorites?

hilton954

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air, Polestar 2
Is there a way to reorder my Sirius favorites? I would have thought there would be a way to drag them but haven’t been able to figure out how and don’t see it covered in any threads.

I was able reorder my favorites by removing them and then putting them back in the order that I wanted

This is actually infuriating. So we get 4 or five spots at the Home Screen but then can’t choose the stations. Not to mention the idea of ranking your favorites or grouping the stations by genre.

Reactions: DBV
To me it seems like they are trying to take the phone app and adapt it for the lucid rather than take an automobile interface. I gave up on Sirius on my lucid mainly because of not being able to advance to the next station using the steering wheel or any controls on the screen. It's super distracting. The app provides the same functionality through carplay/android auto for a fraction of the price and same limitations.

The sound quality seems better on the native Lucid app, but it is a fair point that CarPlay SXM app has decent integration to Siri.

Speculating that SXM is the publisher of the app then we will never get priority for improvement… hopefully that is not the case!

Back