RESOLVED Remote Window Operation using Keyfob / App

o_a_ravi

Reaction score
Cars
Air Pure
Referral Code
RTV9WZ7Y
New to Lucid Family, got it delivered this week, still trying to get used with the ride., one thing, couldnt figure out is if there is a way to open/close windows using the key fob or app.

Coming from a VW/Audi, i thought this feature was a standard feature available in any car. I believe, this option is not there yet in Lucid, but wanted to know if someone knows the trick to enable this.

Currently, there is no way.

New to Lucid Family, got it delivered this week, still trying to get used with the ride., one thing, couldnt figure out is if there is a way to open/close windows using the key fob or app.

Coming from a VW/Audi, i thought this feature was a standard feature available in any car. I believe, this option is not there yet in Lucid, but wanted to know if someone knows the trick to enable this.
I would like to know when you would ever want to open the windows when not with the car?

I would like to know when you would ever want to open the windows when not with the car?
With the little kids, they sometimes keep the windows rolled down. Its a hassle to walk back to the vehicle, unlock and roll up the windows.

Also i tend to open the windows few minutes to vent in some fresh air before turning on the AC., especially in the Arizona summers.

With the little kids, they sometimes keep the windows rolled down. Its a hassle to walk back to the vehicle, unlock and roll up the windows.

Also i tend to open the windows few minutes to vent in some fresh air before turning on the AC., especially in the Arizona summers.
I also live in Arizona and never would want to open windows for "fresh" air in the summer but precool all the time.

Back