Referral requested

alparsalan

Cars
Tesla, Alfa etc
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I just ordered my first Lucid Air today and, for obvious reasons, am very excited. I don't know any current Lucid owners for referring me and was wondering if someone would like to share a referral link/code to help. Thank you very much for your support.

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I just ordered my first Lucid Air today and, for obvious reasons, am very excited. I don't know any current Lucid owners for referring me and was wondering if someone would like to share a referral link/code to help. Thank you very much for your support.
Congrats on the purchase. You're going to love the car!

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7

Hope you enjoy your new ride! Send this one to your Sales Advisor! EBQ5Q788. Thank you!

Enjoy the car!

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Welcome! What trim did you order?

Feel free to use my code: https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=NB3K323Q

Referral code: NB3K323Q

Welcome! What trim did you order?

Feel free to use my code: https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=NB3K323Q

Referral code: NB3K323Q
It's a Pure with dual motor. I test drove a demo model a couple of weeks ago and it was not only very quick but handled extremely well; was really impressed. I was also looking at a Taycan but would have had to pay an extra $20-25k for similar performance. Lucid is also more comfy and at my age that matters. I have read mixed reviews about the car but am willing to take a chance.

It's a Pure with dual motor. I test drove a demo model a couple of weeks ago and it was not only very quick but handled extremely well; was really impressed. I was also looking at a Taycan but would have had to pay an extra $20-25k for similar performance. Lucid is also more comfy and at my age that matters. I have read mixed reviews about the car but am willing to take a chance.
You have a whole community here to help. I am sure that you will enjoy it. Please post pictures when you pick it up.

When do you get to take ownership of your new Air? I'm excited for you, and I already have one 😊

Thank you very much for all the support. I am overwhelmed. I will post pictures as soon as the car is delivered. Thank you again, everyone

Back