Referral Needed

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You’ll love the car.

Please consider using my referral code, it’s available and not maxed out yet.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about the vehicle or the purchase process, I recently went through it.

Thanks and congratulations!

Referral code: Z6C15AB2

Referral link: https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=Z6C15AB2

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Hello, @BillNye! Please feel free to use my referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE. Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.) My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about six months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

Here is mine for anyone who needs it: 53RQMXFL

Hello, @BillNye! Please feel free to use my referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE. Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.) My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about six months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob
Thank you so much! I feel like owning one of these will be an amazing experience!

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI
Thanks so much for the info and invite! Unfortunately, I live all the way on the other side of the country!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You’ll love the car.

Please consider using my referral code, it’s available and not maxed out yet.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about the vehicle or the purchase process, I recently went through it.

Thanks and congratulations!

Referral code: Z6C15AB2

Referral link: https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=Z6C15AB2
Thank you so much! Your offer is amazing and if something comes up I definitely will!

Thank you so much! I feel like owning one of these will be an amazing experience!
It is quite an amazing experience! This car was designed and built with a 'no compromises' philosophy, and it shows through every day. We bought a 2023 Pure AWD with SSP and DDP, and the technology built into this car is nothing short of amazing to us. I think you've picked a great time to buy from both a price and development perspective, and leasing seems to be a great way to go. Both the hardware and software have had the major kinks worked out, and the software is quite stable now. I also am also happy to see the Saudi PIF's involvement, as it's a level of air cover that, at least for me, greatly reduces my fear of buying from a relatively new player. In fact, I'm a stock holder as well as a car owner. After seven months, 7,600 miles and two major cross country trips, my wife and I have zero regrets!

Attachments

• 06-24-2024 Lucid Referral QR Code - Joseph Noah.png
    06-24-2024 Lucid Referral QR Code - Joseph Noah.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 17
Back