Referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

herodotus480

Cars
Tesla Model S
I just placed an order of a Lucid Air Pure. I'm in need of a fresh referral code. I was told a referral code would be rejected if it has been used too many times.

I also have one available should you need to use it. Hope you enjoy your Air!

Referral code: 5BZWF90L

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Feel free to use mine - it’s unused so far 3ISO9061
Hi! When did you purchase your Lucid Air? How does one know if a code is maxed out or not? As I’ll only get one try to use a code, I want to make sure I’m using a code that will definitely work. Thank you!

Hi! When did you purchase your Lucid Air? How does one know if a code is maxed out or not? As I’ll only get one try to use a code, I want to make sure I’m using a code that will definitely work. Thank you!
Hi Rahul,

Our Lucid App tells us the number of uses. Currently, only 8 uses per year. I have had 4 uses so feel free to use mine. Congrats and enjoy the Air! This forum is very helpful for your future reference.

8Y7N383K

We can track our number of uses - mine currently sits at 0 so you're good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back